Universal Precision Technology is a well-established organization that specializes in the manufacturing of precision components and sub-assemblies for the aerospace, aircraft, military, medical, optical and defense sectors. We are looking to increase our diverse and dynamic team with the addition of an accomplished individual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect manufactured products using precision measuring instruments to ensure complete compliance with all AS9100 REV D and ISO 9001:2015 manufacturing and quality
- Perform first article inspection reports with strong knowledge of FAIRS
- Identify/segregate and record accurate data regarding any non-conforming components
- Tag and isolate defective material.
- Maintain and support calibration schedule that ensures an on-time calibration status.
- Abide with instructions, regulations and safety policies
- Any other duties as assigned by the QA Supervisor/Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Interpret detailed engineering drawings – testing may be required prior to starting.
- Excellent knowledge of measuring tools and the ability to interpret results from CMM
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills within a team environment
- Experience in problem solving techniques, quality systems
- Motivated to learn and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Engineering Certification an asset
- CMM experience an asset
- Security clearance
- Own Steel-toe safety shoes
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefit package
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- 8-4:30pm hours with lots of overtime opportunity
- Full time
Please apply with resume to: email@example.com
In person: 350 Dosco Drive. Stoney Creek, ON L8E 2N5